1PCS Portable Chord Trainer Pocket-Guitar Practice Tools LCD Musical Stringed Instrument Practice Chords Tools for Beginner
Must read before buying:
About the oil trace on the chords: The oil on the steel strings is a special oil. If it is not oiled, the strings may rust during production and shipping. After the buyers receive package, you can gently wipe the oil stains with a paper towel.
Buyers need to prepare themselves: Button Battery CR2032
The Pocket Guitar is a portable guitar practice tool designed for guitar lovers.You can take chord conversion, chromatic scale fingering exercises while you are on the bus, going to school, going to work, or just free time, helping to increase your finger flexibility and speed up your guitar progress. Whether you are a guitar beginner or a guitar veteran, it is definitely your most intimate practice tool.
– There is a metronome inside the device so players can learn the chords with a customized tempo.
– A handy tool for guitar learners who still want to practice during trips instead of bringing the huge guitar when you are travelling.
– Built with a rotatable screen reserving the most commonly used chords inside can help guitar beginners/students to develop muscle memory for chords and is a perfect tool for finger placement exercise.
Material: Metal+Plastic+Imitation Mahogany
1 x Chord Trainer (Battery not included)
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x Wrench
1. Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3mm error,thank you.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the picture.
Dear buyer, if you have any questions, please contact our customer service. Please don’t feel free to give a bad review, thank you for your support and understanding.
From Design To Production Maintaining High Standards
More Than 400 Rich Chords
Practice Anywhere Anytime
Adjust String Tention According To Your Own Preference
This product is mainly convenient for chord practice memory and flexible finger exercises, try not to be too tight (may break the string)